Lattice isp download cable HW-USBN-2A
1. The quality of Lattice's original design scheme is guaranteed to ensure download compatibility and stability
2. There is no need to install the driver separately. It directly supports Diamond/ispLever6. x/7. x/classic versions and ispVM versions
3. Support the full series of lattice FPGAs, such as SC/SCM/XP/XP2/EC/ECP2/ECP2M/MachXO/MachXO2 series
4. Support the full series of lattice CPLD, such as 1000/2000/4000 series
5. USB standard interface, which can be connected to PC
6. USB power supply, without external power supply support
7. The power supply of the interface part comes from the target board, ensuring strong compatibility!
8. Support JTAG, internal FLASH, SPI FLASH and other programming modes
9. Support WIN 2K, WIN XP, WIN 7 32, WIN 7 64 and other operating systems
10. Support LSC ISPVM, LATTICE DEMIOND, LATTICE ISPEVER, and LATTICE PROGRAMMER. All these LATTICE development environments have been tested!
Pin link description:
⑴ The SCLK/TCK is connected with the chip's SCLK/TCK pin.
⑵ The GND downloader and the target board's common ground are connected with its internal pins 2 and 4. When using, one of the pins 2 and 4 needs to be connected with the target board's ground.
⑶ The MODE/TMS is connected to the MODE/TMS pin of the chip.
⑷ The GND downloader is also the common ground of the target board, and its internal pins 2 and 4 are connected. When using, one of the pins 2 and 4 needs to be connected to the ground of the target board.
(5) SDI/TDI is connected to the SDI/TDI pin of the chip.
(6) VCC is used to detect whether the target board connected to the downloader is powered on, not to power the target board. The official downloader does not have the ability to power the target board, which should be noted.
(7) SDO/TDO is connected with the SDO/TDO pin of the chip.
(8) INTI needs to connect this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected.
(9) TRST needs to connect this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected.
(10) PROG/ispEN needs to connect this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected